Anatomy of the Majestic Corgi
(as I’ve come to know them, courtesy of my precious corgi, Waffle)
Radars: Detects the sound of food bags opening, dropped food, food on plates, skateboards, scooters, etc.
Poker: Used to get the attention of a corgi’s human.
Taster of All Things: Food inhaler, food goes in here.
Majestic Poof: Used to charm humans. Touch for good luck.
Stumpers: Used to frap.
Nub (or floofy tail on some corgis): Happy meter.
Tush Skirts: Used to distract or hypnotize humans during walkies.
Drummies: Essential parts of a sploot.
Note: Scritch spots and rub spots may vary from one corgi to another.
Amazing. I want to buy it!!
After you receive this you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your ten favorite followers :)
1. I’ve never dyed my hair.
2. Secret dog is secret.
3. I was almost named Emily.
4. The woodland creature I most relate to is the coyote.
5. That part in the X-Men Origins movie where the lady talks about the wolverine howling at the moon bothers me so much I can hardly watch it.
Momma I'm freaking out, I went to go spray my dog with some flea killing stuff in a blue bottle but instead grabbed a bottle of Clorox and I'm just scared I really hurt her because I rubbed it into her skin before I noticed the smell and I'm just freaking out. She has super horrible fleas but we can't afford to take her to the vet so Momma please help me out with both of my issues.
Okay darling, the first thing to do is to not panic.
Did your dog ingest any of the bleach? If so, you should call a Poison Control helpline.
The second thing to do would to be give your canine friend a bath to get it off as soon as possible- it can cause irritation to the skin.
Momma isn’t too privvy on how quickly you could use the actual flea spray after this, but she would give it a good day or so.
Give your dog a bath in Dawn dish soap to kill the fleas. You may need to scrub her down a few times to make sure you get them all.
Then apply a topic flea treatment to her when she dries. Try to buy the best that you can afford to purchase at this time.
After that’s all settled, try to keep the dog from laying in tall grass or trumping through the woods until you can get a really good flea protection from your vet. Save up because it’s worth it!
I was cleaning out some old Rubbermaid storage containers in my storage room when I found the copy of “All About Me” that I wrote in when I was 7 and edited when I was 9.
I figured tumblr would get a kick out of just how fucking awful I was as a child.
"I own 17 buttholes"
(Source: yungterra, via roxoah)
*blacklists a user*
*shows up on my recommendations*
*shows up on my recommended dash*
*shows up at my birthday party*
Sheep used for wool are CASTRATED without painkillers, tails CHOPPED off & throats slit, just for a pair of UGG Australia boots, a wool sweater, or jacket: http://peta2.me/uggtober
People still buy these ugly disgusting things. Even when I tell them about the animals that died for their ugly boots they don’t care.
I don’t agree with ugg boots but this is actually bullshit.
1. Lamb marking (cutting off tails) is done so that the sheep doesnt get flyblown when summer comes. Flyblown is where flies lay their eggs near the anus of a sheep, when they hatch maggots eat at the inside of the sheep colon, infesting it with bacteria which can eventually kill them, slowly and very painfully.
2. Shearing does not injure a sheep, I don’t know about other countries but I’m sure its the same as Australia when if you do not shear them, they DO eventually become flyblown.
3. You CANNOT use wool if it has been contaminated by BLOOD. It cannot be skirted out like poo and urine does by the roustabouts.
4. Once a sheep has had its ‘throat slit’ it cannot be sheared for the same reason as 3. It has no advantage for anyone by killing their livestock if they are in the wool industry.
I don’t care about your decision to hate ugg boots, you probably don’t give a flying shit about mine but DO NOT spread this bullshit information when the wool industry does not work that way.
Peta and their bullshit
You do not have to condone woollen clothing (if you’re vegan/simply disagree with animals being used by humans for clothing even if they are not harmed by the process) but for the love of god don’t resort to slinging misinformation around to get your point across, damn.
we used to take care of a herd of sheep on the farm when i was a kid and all of this is true i can’t tell you how many sheep i’ve seen being sheared like you don’t skin them to get the wool they’re still very much alive afterwards do not spread this ‘ruthless cruelty’ bullshit around please and thank you
You said you’d always be there for me! But you’re not and it’s because of me. It’s my fault. It’s my fault. (The Lion King, 1994)
(Source: andrews-lincoln, via bitter-notbetter)
i always feel so bad when people leave me nice messages and they’re like “i’m so sorry if this is creepy” like no are you serious you’re not creepy at all have you seen my blog i’m the fucking creepiest person alive
(Source: hateruess, via circumcising)